Administrative Assistant Apply Online
We are looking for a competent, highly motivated Administrative Assistant to provide secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. The work will be on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Coordinate multi-site projects
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs as well as surveys
- Exercise good judgement and maintain a high level of confidentiality in maintaining critical and sensitive information, records and reports
- Background clearance
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to deal with different personalities
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 2 years’ experience in an Human Resources role preferred
- Bilingual English / Chinese a plus
- Additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
Preschool Teacher Apply Online
We are looking for a Preschool Teacher who can help to create a fun environment and incorporate educational programs that assist in our children’s development. The Preschool Teacher will be responsible for monitoring and teaching our students, developing a curriculum that the children will respond to positively and partnering with our team to enhance the learning environment at our school. If you love working with kids and have previous experience in an early learning environment, please apply today.
Work hours: Monday through Friday 9:30 to 4pm. Work hours can be flexible but must be available between 2pm to 4pm.
- Background clearance, CPR certified.
- Caring and nurturing attitude towards children
- ECE units
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field preferred
- Knowledge of a second language (Chinese, German, or Spanish) a plus
Social Media Specialist Apply Online
We're looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and website traffic by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Work hours can be flexible.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize school's web pages within each platform to increase the visibility of school's social content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Experience in social media tools and marketing.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
Teaching and Teaching Assistant Positions Apply Online
Multiple positions available for teaching abacus and mental math, Chinese, drawing, computer programming, etc. Background clearance required for all teaching positions.