Now Enrolling for Fall, 2017
Quentz Bilingual Preschool provides a premium licensed environment in which students are able to learn a variety of skills in order to ensure a smooth transition from home to school, specifically helping students prepare for kindergarten and beyond. We emphasize individual attention and keep a low student teacher ratio of 4 to 1.
At Quentz Bilingual Preschool, we establish the following:
- Rigorous, unique and enhanced preschool curriculum
Being academically prepared:
- Individualized curriculum to help each student learn at his/her own pace
- The non-traditional teaching method “learning by doing” is applied to keep kids engaged and active the entire time
- Comprehensive preschool curriculum such as shapes, colors, letters, numbers, etc.
- Reading and writing emphasis
- Fine motor skills through a variety of hands-on projects
- STEM education facility with many math and science activities
Staying and becoming physically fit:
- As a certified Wellness Champion Program by YMCA, we offer well-designed age appropriate physical activities and equipment to help kids physically fit but also have fun.
- Field trips
- Good nutritious eating habits. Healthy meals and snacks provided free of charge.
Becoming well-rounded students:
- Emphasis on learning social skills in order for students to communicate and respect others well
- Carefully designed curriculum to build self-confidence
- At Quentz, students are taught that every point is a learning point. Self-motivation and leadership are encouraged from a young age.
- Language immersion program
- A choice of Mandarin Chinese or German language, two of the hardest languages in the world
- Learning a language at a younger age results in better linguistics, better cognitive skills and better problem solving and critical thinking skills for students
- Cultural enrichment benefits and cultural exposure such that kids are more accepting of a diverse society
Full-time or part-time options for preschool students:
- M-F 8:30am-6pm (very limited space)
- M-F 8:30am-1:30pm
- M-F 8:30am-11:50am
- Less than 5 days/week
Requirements for enrollment include your child’s yellow State of California immunization record and a Physician report signed by his/her’s physician. If interested, please fill out the “Arrange a visit” form.