Through this program, students learn how to recognize Chinese Characters and sound out these characters with or without pinyin, including both traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese.Through these famous poems from Tang Dynasty, students also develop a sense of rhythm, art and culture. Start now.
Suggested daily and weekly study plan for best result:
- Select one poem for a week.
- Everyday of each week spend 5 minutes to go through the four different versions of the same poem. For example:
- First time, listen to the simplified Chinese version of the poem with pinyin.
- Second time, read along with the simplified Chinese version of the poem without pinyin.
- Third time, listen to the traditional Chinese version of the poem with pinyin.
- Fourth time, read along with the traditional Chinese version of the poem without pinyin.
- Fifth time, mute the sound and try read any version of the poem by yourself.
- Repetition is the key in learning language. Relearn the same poem in every few weeks helps solidify the knowledge.
When parents help children learning these poems, it is important parents figure out the approach that keeps children interested in learning. Each child is different, and you need to find out the approach that keeps your child interested.